Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Community Champions on the Careers Forum

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hello All! I wanted to take a minute to recognize @About2be @TPArampgirl as Southwest Community Champions! You both are Rockstars on this Careers Discussion Forum! You both continue to help prospective employees (including myself) with an amazing fun luving attitude and with a great Southwest Spirit. You make these chats a little more fun and exciting and provide great, relevant information! Thank you! About2be, I've officially recommended you as a Community Champion on the link here at the community. TPArampgirl, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you are a current employee and unfortunately aren't able to be officially recognized on the link, but thought I'd recognize you here. Thank you both for your support and encouragement and for all the luv!

Richard (SWA retired and current CS&S Candidate)

r26632
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Community Champions on the Careers Forum

domveenine
Adventurer A

I want to amplify this!

YES YES YES to all of it! 

Thank you both for everything. I jump in here a few times a day to read about others' experiences and I can always count on seeing a few comments and plenty of kind words from these two. 

Is this LUV that I'm feelin'? ❤️💙💛

-You're Now Free To Move About The Country

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

Thank you @skyrick ! That's so kind of you! 

I am a current employee, and if anyone here is a new-hire and has access to Yammer on SWAlife, check out the 'All Company' feed. You can find out a little more about me there and we can connect! 😎

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Oh my, well your amazing! I of course I'm only here to support and try to help out. We have all been in type of new situation and was so grateful to look around and find a whole bunch of peeps offering  hands to help me up, shoulders to cry on, or just a good ol' shurg "idk either". So I humble accept your wonderful nom. But like my sweet traveling path partner @TPArampgirl , I too currently work for SWA. Like they say in Hollywood, it's just enough to be nominated. 🎭 Hehehe

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

@About2be, wow! Congratulations on the job at Southwest. I retired from this amazing company 4 years ago and there's nothing else I want to do but come back. The hiring process is alot different now and I am one of those waiting to hear something, anything. Haha. Take care and good luck at your new role.

r26632

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

I'm a boomerang from the 90's so I get wanna to come back. We've seen what's out there, No thk you! 🤠