Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Confirmation email

Trakeyna23
Explorer C

the posting that says Dallas is the one you apply to. On the post it states 

• You must currently be a resident of one of the following states: Arizona, Arkansas  Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, or Wisconsin.

so you’re good to go!

CarolHarris
Explorer B

Yes I prematurely applied been up since 5:00am I got it deleted omg

alicia0602
Explorer C

What is the support number you called?

Pambo4256
Explorer B

I *think* I applied, but every time I refresh the page, it tells me to "complete application", which I try to do, and then it says "you have already applied..."

jfm_412
Explorer A

same here, have not received confirmation email and do not see application submission in my dashboard. Do you see it in your dashboard?

aleigha27
Explorer B

I applied as well and didn't get the email or see anything in my dashboard. I think its just because they've had a lot of technical issues since there's high traffic. 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi there! 

We appreciate your interested in a Career with Heart, and we're excited to hear that you've submitted your application for the Customer Support & Services Representative position. We have been experiencing some technical difficulties today due to increased site traffic, and our Teams are on the case to get that fixed up ASAP! 

If you successfully submitted your application, you'll receive an email confirming your application once all functionality has been restored. So sorry for any confusion this morning! 

Best of luck! 

Nellykelley
Explorer C

So as long as the screen ends with "Thank you for your application submission", then we should be fine? Even if we dont get confirmation email right away and its not posted in our "Candidate Home" tab, because the tech team is working on it?

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

That's right, @Nellykelley! Thanks for your patience today. 

Nellykelley
Explorer C

Thank you so much for clarifying!