Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Confirmation email

Pambo4256
Explorer B

But what if I am receiving conflicting information?  I have one screen that says I've already applied, but when I refresh and click on my submitted applications, it's telling me that I've started it, and wants me to continue/finish.  Help!!

alicia0602
Explorer C

Can you please provide the candidate helpdesk phone number/email?

CarolHarris
Explorer B

Right!!

lcwilli
Explorer C

Hello,

is there a # I can call? I still haven’t received a confirmation email.

thank you 

aleigha27
Explorer B

Same here, I know they said it was just a technical difficulty because of the site traffic but also I’m sweating over here thinking just maybe I mistyped something somewhere 😂😂 because I still don’t have anything this morning and I’ve been checking all folders like clockwork! 

Rowens
Explorer C

Thank you for the clarification because I applied but haven’t gotten a confirmation email yet. 

jfm_412
Explorer A

Received confirmation email a few hours ago and now see it on my dashboard. Nothing on being able to upload resume (yet). 

alicia0602
Explorer C

I have not received a confirmation email and the application is not listed in my candidate homepage. It states that I have no applications. 

asiakayla
Explorer C

Same for me and I am a little confused now. 

lcwilli
Explorer C

I thought it was just me. I havent received one either. Now the position has been taken off. Hopefully, there just backed up and will send them out shortly. If anyone get theres please come back to the status and let us know please.

Thank you!