Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Corporate Position - How Can I Get an Update?

purplegolfer
Explorer C

I received an email last week that they were further reviewing my application and I would hear something by Feb 24th.  I haven't heard anything and there's been no change to the status listed on my dashboard.  Is there any way to contact someone to get an update?  Or do I just have to wait and see if I receive and email?  Thanks in advance!!!

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Corporate Position - How Can I Get an Update?

dfwskier
Aviator A

Have you tried to contact your recruiter?

purplegolfer
Explorer C

Hi!  I don’t have one.  I applied on the website and have only gotten emails from a generic email address giving updates.  I don’t have a direct recruiter contact.  

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

@purplegolfer I would give it a few more days. They're hiring tons of people right niw. From what I've seen, they don't send anything on the weekends, and nothing has come on time. Lol. It'll come soon, I'm sure!

purplegolfer
Explorer C

Thanks so much for the input, appreciate it!! 🙂

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

I'm in the same ( I would say 🚢 but...) situation. I applied through SWA jobs. I keep reading references to recruiters. ¿OH? I too only get updates on my dashboard, and notifications of other job matches, which I signed up for. I do not have a recruiter or anyone human to contact regarding my application. 

I think my application went in this order on my dashboard notifications  1.Received Submission

2.Initial Review

3.Resume Review

4.In Progress 

I live in Dallas so I applied for Dallas corporate jobs.

Customer Relations Representative- my dashboard notification-Status Received Submission

Training Scheduler I- my dashboard notification-Status In Progress

Good luck and keep posting on your process. 

purplegolfer
Explorer C

Thanks so much for your feedback!  It's nice to know I'm not the only one and it sounds like this is how the process works.  Appreciate it!  Good luck to you!

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

Let me know if and when you hear back, and I'll post the same. 🤞🤞

purplegolfer
Explorer C

Deal!

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

@purplegolfer I received an email regarding a corporate job today 4-11. It was a request to schedule a phone interview. Unlike my CSA phone request which I had link to schedule a day and time, I just had to reply back in an email. I gave the recruiter 4 diff days/hours starting today. I received a phone call 6hrs later for my phone interview, 5pm private# 😱 It scared me at 1st, cause I wasn't think they would call me back that same day. After i got over the shock, the recruiter was nice, asked some questions, answered my questions. She gave me the next steps of the process, similar to CSA Employees, another email to set up VI. So be on the look out for an email, write down some questions to ask and keep them handy, and answer your phone if you are able. Good luck