Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Crew Scheduler I?

BenC97
Explorer C

Hey all!

I applied for the Crew Scheduler I posting last month and I have noticed that it's been sitting at "Initial Resume Review In Progress" since 5/10. Does this mean I'm toast for the position? Or is recruiting at SWA slammed right now? I have a few friends who are in the same boat as well.

Thanks for your time!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Crew Scheduler I?

dfwskier
Aviator A

Since you have several friends in the same boat, I'd guess that everything is clogged up at the moment.

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hey Ben. Thanks for checking in, we're so glad to hear you applied! Rest assured we'll email you as soon as there's a change to your application status; our Recruiters are still working through this posting. We're keeping our fingers crossed for you! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

BenC97
Explorer C

William! Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my eyes peeled! Also, did you happen to be an intern in Spring 2018? I think we may have interned the same time! Your profile pic + name look familiar! I was in the NOC!

williamh
Employee
Employee

I was! Nice memory! 

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers