Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Customer Relations Direct Contact (3 months and counting)

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@davemark522  to edit your post, click the gear icon in the corner of the post and select edit.

--TheMiddleSeat

davemark522
Explorer B

@TheMiddleSeat after clicking the gear icon, this is the list I see. I don't have 'edit' as an option, is there something I'm missing?

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 9.44.16 AM.png

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

Best of luck to you Dave, but phone conversations by themselves, in my experience, are the worst possible avenue to resolve an issue. Please make sure when you have a phone convesation you get follow up with electronic communication outlining the specifcs of the conversation, Date, Time, Employee name & number, what exactly was discussed, what timeline for resolutoin was agreed upon with the SWA rep, and next steps(or communication.)

A phone call with out documentation will likely be useless.

Hope all works for you

Safe travels

davemark522
Explorer B

Thanks for the advice in taking all the details down with a phone conversation to take place, I will be sure to keep on track with this. I have all the documentation necessary.

In this experience, I would say receiving an email indicating incorrect information without no way to directly respond is the worst avenue to resolve a problem or issue of any kind.

David C.

cheyenneallgood
Employee
Employee

Hey @davemark522 - I went ahead and edited your initial post and your subsequent replies to take out your Rapid Rewards #. 

davemark522
Explorer B

@cheyenneallgood  Thank you for making these edits to the post, much appreciated!

David C.

davemark522
Explorer B

Update: I have sent in a 2nd email today,  still no word or response since the beginning of this discussion post.

bec102896
Aviator A

@davemark522 wrote:

Update: I have sent in a 2nd email today,  still no word or response since the beginning of this discussion post.

It can take up to 30 days to get a response to an email as they are answered in the order received. 

davemark522
Explorer B

@bec102896  thanks for saying so, this was explained by different representatives through the course of this situation so far.

Update: Customer Relations has responded, in the form of an email... the representative has mentioned calling at a specified time/date, and unfortunately that was yesterday and failed to do so.

Will continue with emails to Customer Relations, since it is the only option...