Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Customer Service Remote Position

MeMC
Explorer B

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. I truly appreciate it. 

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

I agree with @Jamile94. If you have a dashboard and no job shows, well...you won't have to wait a year to reapply for that job (¿I think is was remote C's&s). So when remote comes back up you will be more than ready to jump on it. If your dash does post job, EVERYONE KNOW...until you see (unless verbage changed, some wording close to) "CLOSED COMPLETE" your application is still in the running. 

Soooo let's say the review the 1st 10,000 and have set them in training. That dept looks to see they still have 10,000 more great people to pull from. What if they choose to run 2 training classes back to back, so 1st 250 of y'all go aug-sep, the next 400 go sept- oct. And so on and so on....You turly never know.

I applied for several, several, several job postings (not an issue) but I sure can't count how many times my dash said "Closed complete". Don't give up! I didn't. It took me from Dec 2021 till June 2022. 😀 Good luck to ALL

MeMC
Explorer B

Thank you so much for the information you provided regarding Southwest Airlines process and positive vibes. I'm appreciative of the time you have taken to provide some insight. To date, I still have not received an email confirming my application was received or an invite to an informational seminar etc. Best of luck to everyone!

Jamile94
Adventurer C

@MeMC You’re not alone.. I to applied and my application says in process. Just keep checking your portal and your emails.

MeMC
Explorer B

Thank you. When I check the candidate page it says No Applications. To get started, search for new jobs. I don’t have a status. It appears as if I didn’t even apply. My sister on the other hand has been scheduled for her second interview. I can only assume because of all of the traffic and website issues that day that my application was not received. Everyone seems to either have a status or feedback at this point. Best of luck to you and the other candidates!