Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Service Rep. application inq.

Jessebill
Explorer C

Hello,  My name is Jesse.  I recently applied for the customer service rep position in Albuquerque, New Mexico. During the application process, I've encountered troubles with the work history section.  When editing and updating my work history, the online application instantly proceeded forward to the next section and disabled my option to make any adjustments to my work history. I proceeded forward hoping that I would later be able to make changes to the work history section, but was unable to do so.  I would like to apply with accurate work history. Is there any way I can make adjustments now that my application has been submitted?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Customer Service Rep. application inq.

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Jessebill,

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest Team at the Albuquerque Call Center!  And, with regards to your question - yes, you will be able to update your work history in the future.  For now, not to worry our Recruiters are working hard with this position and all applicants will receive email communication of the next steps.  We wish you luck in your Career!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community