Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Service Representative training

spiderboy2002
Explorer C

When is the next training for a customer service agent. a tentative offer was offered, and was just wondering when i could possible be havbing to go to Dallas? Or the next two in case I miss this very next one.

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Customer Service Representative training

BrandyMarie
Explorer A

I'm currently in the interview stage and I asked when training would start. I was told June to July sometime.

Traceyastin
Explorer C

How long did it take them to call u 

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

@Traceyastin @BrandyMarie
Did you guys interview for the Customer Service Rep positions at MDW?

BrandyMarie
Explorer A

@rtbarron No, I'm in Houston. But I haven't heard my interview just yet. I go Wednesday. They may do the training class together. I will ask at my interview. Weeken is training suppose to start. 

BrandyMarie
Explorer A

Oh... I'm interviewing for Customer Service Agent, not Customer Service Representative.

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A

The similar job titles are confusing. AGENT is at the airport, REP is at the call center.

BTW, I'm originally from Texas and have lived in Houston twice! Maybe you can FedEx a Whataburger to me so I'm not so homesick? (lol)

Good luck to you!

BrandyMarie
Explorer A

@rtbarron Yes, it is. Lol...

Yes, whataburger burgers are bomb... it would taste the same fedex. It would mess the whole burger up.lol

elliot
Explorer C

Good afternoon I would to apply for this position

BrandyMarie
Explorer A

@elliot yout bust have to keep checking and wait for a post. I was lucky. I would say to setup alerts to be notified when a post your interested is posted. Just so you don't miss out.