Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Support & Services Representative Update?

kab0126
Explorer B

Hey, SWA Family.

My name is Kahleif Bell and I applied for the Customer Support & Services Representative REMOTE position and I wanted to start this discussion to see if anyone has received an interview yet.

I also wanted to know if any SWA Employees can give me an update.

Thanks! I wish everyone well.

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Customer Support & Services Representative Update?

About2be
Frequent Flyer B
Solution

I know there was some system #$_#& oops during cs&s remote posting. I have seen a few post they received an email that SW would reach out to them regarding on what to do next... I'll try to look back and send you a post with the solution "green check" mark. 🍀🤠

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

So I found some amazing peeps you can can check in with @skyrick and @desmondrl. Both post very honest, kind, and helpful information and they share often, always offering help or support. Good luck, keep sharing what you feel comfortable with regarding your process. Lots of Luck

desmondrl
Adventurer A
Solution

@About2be awww shucks! Thank you for the kind words. I know how anxious I was waiting for 'that email' so if I can help, I'm glad to do so.

@kab0126 Hi Kahleif! I know people have probably told you to be patient, but I also know it is hard to do! There were 27,000 applications submitted, so it will take some time.

I had seen so many people posting that they had gotten an email to set up a time for a phone interview, and that they had submitted their application within 30 minutes of the job posting. Some of those posts were just a few days after we all applied. I was beginning to lose hope when I woke up 2 days ago and I still hadn't received anything. I also had submitted mine within about 30ish minutes. However, just before 9:30 yesterday morning, I got 'that email' and was totally elated!! I know it probably wasn't the best thing for my nerves, but I stalked my email every single day. Multiple times an hour. lol!

Do you remember about what time you got your application submitted?? Keep the faith! If this is the position for you, it will be yours! Also, have you signed up with the Talent Community?? If not, do so. There is a webinar every Tuesday at noon (central time) with helpful information. (You'll get an email with the webinar link.) This week was preparing for an interview - be yourself, smile through the phone, study the STAR method interview process. There are a lot of youtube videos on this, and I suggest going ahead and writing down a situation for each different possibility so you're prepared, and practice them as if you are actually in an interview. Don't just read what you wrote during the interview, though. You're having a conversation with a friend, so relax.

I haven't had an interview in 15+ years, so I was extremely nervous, but my interviewer was so nice and made me feel at ease. Good luck, and keep us posted!!

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi desmondrl! Congratulations on your phone interview email! Wish you luck! I still haven't received mine, I was finally able to push my application through on Monday the 20th. That's awesome that you got yours in so early. Of course, like others, my application is "In Process" so I'm keeping the hope and faith. Could I ask what the time frames are for selecting a phone interview? For instance, are the options M-F 9-5 and are the options within days of the email or are they scheduled further out? Thanks so much. Have a great day!

r26632

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@skyrick morning! When I got the email, there was a link to click. It opened a new tab, and there were several options (buttons) to chose from. They were actually pre-selected times that you chose from, and I believe there were 5 or 6, but I'm not positive. (I was too excited to really notice! lol!). I do remember that there was 1 Wednesday option, as well as 1 Thursday option, and maybe a couple of Friday options, and the times are already set. I'm guessing the options were the times that your interviewer is available. My first option was 3 hours after the email came out, so I selected that one. I've already got my virtual interview scheduled, and it shows up on my workday page. My application also still shows as in process. I'm thinking it will until a decision is made. Good luck to you!!

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Desmondel, that's so awesome! Congratulations! I should have said earlier that my application was pushed through around noon on the 20th. I hope they get to me soon. I am curious if the phone interview is hosted by Southwest or a contract company. I know the virtual interviews are between the candidates and a recruiter and a manager. Good luck! See you in training in Dallas! Haha. Wishful thinking. Good day to you.

r26632

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@skyrick thank you! My phone interview was with a Southwest employee. Good luck to you! I know we can't all be hired, but I wish we could ALL be going to Dallas! Can you imagine the facility that would hold that many people!?!? lol!

Mskims1
Explorer B

@desl thank you for being so helpful! I'm still hopeful. My application still says "in process" 

It seems as though some of you received calls or emails for interviews in July. That's great! I too submitted right away but the system was so overwhelmed I had to redo it twice because it wouldn't accept my resume'. However I did receive a confirmation that my application and I am guessing resume' was received also. I will continue to be prayerful and hopeful. Like you stated if it's for us we'll get it 🙏🏾

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@desmondrl  Congratulations 🎉🎊 I’m still waiting to I sent mine in by 9:30 and my anxiety is through the roof right now I really want and claim this job. But can I asked a question did you receive a text message to check your email or just the email?