Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Support & Services Representative: Update

kab0126
Explorer B

Hey, SWA Family! 

Has anyone whose applied for the Customer Support & Services Representative position been hired yet? 

For those who have, may you share your stories about the interview and hiring process? 

Thank you and best to all. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Customer Support & Services Representative: Update

Robles19
Explorer B
Solution

I received a CJO pending background check and drug test on 7/11. 

The process has been super smooth so far.. everyone I’ve spoke to has been great as well! I’m not sure what questions you have specifically but I did post my timeline on the timeline thread if you’re curious! 

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

What all is requested for background? Trying to see if it’s the same one I did for the IRS just recently and fingerprints.

SHaRK72
Adventurer C

I received a CJO on 7/11 at end of virtual interview. Process has been smooth. Interviews were not hard if you just be you. Definitely utilize the STAR method as they have suggested. Both people I have interviewed with have been nice. 

Nashelle37
Adventurer C

Was given offer yesterday 7/14. Waiting to do background info.

Lpaige2011
Explorer C

I received a conditional offer of employment on 7/12, I completed the first 4 tasks, however I haven’t received any additional emails for background check, drug screening or employment check. Any one have insight on how long it takes to receive those emails?