Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Customer Support and service position

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@skyrick I found it! lol! Persistence pays off! And the info in the msg I sent you was correct.

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Hi @desmondrl! Thank you so much for your great detective work and determination. I was able to send a couple private messages! Thanks again. You are the best!

💙💛❤️

r26632

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@skyrick I hope you get a reply soon! Keep me posted!

skyrick
Frequent Flyer C

Well @desmondrl, I found out that Candidates in Texas with 09:30 timestamps are receiving emails for call screens today. Making progress. Unfortunately my application wouldn't push through until 12:30. Sounds like I have a long way to go. I don't know what I could have done differently with the system crashes. If it's meant to be it will be. 💙💛❤️

r26632

desmondrl
Adventurer A

@skyrick wow! I figured they would be working on later timestamps than that!! Keep in mind that there are 2 other training classes, at least, so if you don't get that call for a few more weeks, you can still be in one of those. Keep on staying positive like I've seen you be!

Mrsbrooks31
Adventurer C

@skyrick I just seen your post just gave me a little more hope. I sent mine around 9:30 in am in Houston, Tx but I’m not sure what time it actually push all the way through to them but we got this. I claim the job for both of us. Wish you the best of luck