Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer service rep position

Tanj6
Explorer C

I applied for the customer service job Monday morning and it wouldn’t let me upload my resume. Is there somewhere I can upload that for you guys? I am very interested in this position.

Thanks,

Tanji 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Customer service rep position

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Good morning, @Tanj6!

If you submitted your application for the Customer Support & Services position and were unable to upload your resume at time of submission, we will be reaching out to you with instructions on how to upload it at a later date. We appreciate your interest in a Career with Heart, and we're wishing you the best of luck! 

Milcyk
Explorer C

Same happened to me. And I Got a friend who referred me

Tweetyt11
Explorer C

Hi,

I was presented with the same error while trying to upload my resume. I tried pdf then converted it and tried doc and docx. I tried to select it from multiple locations and still received the error message. I did not receive an emailing with any instructions on how to upload it but instead received an email a day after applying explaining that I did not meet the minimum requirements, which is incorrect. Please help

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Tweetyt11

Our Careers Team will reach out via email at a later date should they need your resume or additional information. Thank you for your continued patience as our Team works through those applications!