Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Destination 225 Application Status:

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Hello Community, I recently submitted my Destination 225 application online on May 30th, 2023 wanted to see if I was supposed to receive an email confirmation once Southwest received the application or what the next steps would be.

Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and I will be flying with Southwest Airlines in the near future! 

- Ryan 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Destination 225 Application Status:

adrienneb
Employee
Employee

Hi, @Ryan_McCarthy!

Thank you so much for your interest in Destination 225°! 

I did some digging, and I wasn't able to find your application for the Destination 225° program. 

To be sure our Team receives your interest and information, you can discover which pathway is best for you here: https://careers.southwestair.com/D225. Then, you can submit your application here: swa.is/D225Apply 

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Hey Adrienne! 

I though it went through on May 30th? Let me double check and I will let you know once I send it through. 

Thank you for the heads up! Have a great weekend. 

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Adrienne,

After re-applying on the website and selecting the 'submit' button it said that 'I have already applied to this event'.

The email that was associated with the account was ryan3mccarthy@gmail.com.

I applied to the cadet route on May 30th around 10:00pm I believe. Is there anything else that I would need to do on my end? 

Thank you once again for your help! 

adrienneb
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hey again, @Ryan_McCarthy!

It looks like there was a small typo in your name, but I've fixed that now! Our Team should be reviewing your application and following up with you very soon - keep an eye on your email inbox (and spam/junk folders - just in case!). Rooting for you! 💙❤️💛

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Hey @adrienneb

Thank you for helping me out make that change it is greatly appreciated! I definitely will have a great weekend! 

Ryan_McCarthy
Explorer B

Hey @adrienneb

I just received this email below and I wanted to get an update for you as to what next steps I can expect after paying the $200.00 amount. 

Greetings,

You have an invoice from Southwest Airlines Destination 225˚.

Please follow the link below to pay:

https://flyfourforces.com/pos_invoice_v3?invoice=1686157219550x440706872545116160

Once the invoice is paid, you will receive an email receipt.

Blue skies and tailwinds,
Southwest Airlines Destination 225˚

Ryan_McCarthy_0-1686157687070.gif

Thank you!