Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Do you get sent a proper e-form to fill?

Lalivero
Explorer A

Hey, I applied for a position about a month ago and it looks like I got a voicemail where I was told something to make sure was done within the next couple days to make sure I was still good as far as the hiring process goes.

Unfortunately I lost the voicemail but I did notice I had a form in my dashboard to fill out. I do not remember seeing this when I initially applied or I would've long had it finished... so would anyone know if this was a 'next step' like thing or did I somehow miss it?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Do you get sent a proper e-form to fill?

bec102896
Aviator A

I would reach out to the recruiter who has been in contact with you by email and they should be able to let you know if you need to fill out the form you are seeing on your dashboard. 

My 2nd thought would be to fill out the form and if they don’t need it they can pass it up. 

-Blake 

Lalivero
Explorer A
Solution

I only just got an email last night from a recruiter so I guess I lucked out and that was the one who initially contacted me(but I lost the message).

Looks like it was the next step and I just have to keep my fingers crossed because I was surprised I heard back, tbh, ha.

Thanks.

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Lalivero  that’s awesome!!! Congratulations. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion