Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Do you have to live in the same state I apply for in Customer Service Agent WFH?

CatherineB
Adventurer C

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Do you have to live in the same state I apply for in Customer Service Agent WFH?

msmo71
Adventurer C

There are certain jobs that require you to live in the state where the position is offered. That requirement  will be stated  in the job posting.

Re: Do you have to live in the same state I apply for in Customer Service Agent WFH?

CatherineB
Adventurer C

Okay thank you…so that means if it’s not listed in the description of the job posting that’s means it’s available for me to apply for the job? 

I also wanted to know is all the Customer Service Agents jobs is remote???

I am looking to work remote (work from home). 

CeceGirl29
Frequent Flyer C

@CatherineB if it does nor say remote then it is in the airport ! Most of the CSA jobs are in the airport love 

CatherineB
Adventurer C

Oh my goodness!! I thought the Customer Service Support are work from home positions (remote)?

CeceGirl29
Frequent Flyer C

@CatherineB no mam if the position does not have WFH next to it it’s not work from home love it’s in the airport if it shows work from in the detail of the position then it is but it I’ll show in the title 

TPArampgirl
Frequent Flyer A

CSS can be remote. It will say if its remote in the listing. 

CSA will almost certainly be at an actual airport. They do a lot of work at the ticket counter. 

I hope that helps! 🙂 

CatherineB
Adventurer C

Thank you so much yes this explain and help to me, I have not seen any CS&S (remote) job postings. 

About2be
Frequent Flyer B

So my understanding is, and I'm no professional. WFH careers are also under the corporate category of jobs. So make sure you check out that category as well.  They post several opportunities for any skill level in corporate jobs, just make sure your always checking, or have job alerts. Jobs in admin, scheduling, HR are under Corp. 

Hope this helps.

CatherineB
Adventurer C
Solution

About2be - thank you I certainly will check corporate jobs as well. I am really interested in the Customer Service and Support CS&S (WFH) Call Center positions, however I do not see any job post listed.

Another team member help me understand that CSA jobs is not WFH jobs, but directly work in the airport. I saw quite a few CSA job listings, however I did not see any CS&S (WFH) job listings, I was a little disappointed but I will keep looking.