bbcarol84
Explorer C

How do you apply for the ELDP?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: ELDP | Emerging Leader Development Program

SWDigits
Aviator A
Solution

@bbcarol84 the Customer Support jobs page has a blurb and link to the dedicated ELDP page.  That page has all kinds of information, to include FAQ.

Good luck!!!

Customer | Home airport DCA

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @bbcarol84,

Thanks for your interest in a Career at Southwest! We will be posting our normal ELDP opportunity in the coming weeks. To be notified when the opportunity goes live, please provide your information here: https://swa.is/ELDP.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

skrillap
Explorer C

Hi Kelby!

Is it protocol of moderators to let you know if you passed the phone interview  & will be going forward to the face to face interview by the end of the phone interview? 

Thank You 

@KelbyTansey wrote:

Hi @bbcarol84,

Thanks for your interest in a Career at Southwest! We will be posting our normal ELDP opportunity in the coming weeks. To be notified when the opportunity goes live, please provide your information here: https://swa.is/ELDP.

Sanguenetta
Adventurer C

If I have already applied for ELDP . How will i know if I am accepted ? I applied for San Diego and Los Angeles last month 06-25-19 . It says training starts 10-07-19 

Irma22
Explorer C

HEY!

I applied too as well..... I am excited and waiting for the next step but I am not sure if we recieve a phone call or email. If a phone call idk what area code we will be looking for to know it is from Southwest. 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Sanguenetta and @lrma22,

We recommend keeping an eye on your inbox, including your spam/junk mail boxes, for any updates on your applications. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers