Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

ESTIMATED TIME TO HEAR BACK ABOUT F2F

flyladybug101
Explorer C

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone is able to assist me with this question.

I had my phone interview 3 weeks ago and was notified the next day that I would be heading to the f2f. I cried like a baby because I never wanted something so much like how I want this opportunity!

However my recruiter did mention that there is only one person coordinating the f2f interview so it might take some time to hear back. So with that being said is the time to hear back a year like some people are saying or is is shorter.

Any information would help! Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Re: ESTIMATED TIME TO HEAR BACK ABOUT F2F

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@flyladybug101

Hooray for you! I have the phone interview today with Lauren - perhaps the opportunity to ask will come up -- if so I will post.  I am not sure what the target number for 2f2 of the 28k applicants -- so I am with you it could be months or up to a year ... Is there a timeline for the training of FA Class 2018/19. ... ?  I know the journey is long -- we are up to the challenge.

@16fseataFFBK

flyladybug101
Explorer C

Ok thank you so much Kim! I look forward to your response. 

Good luck on your interview today!! You got this!

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@flyladybug101

I did ask Lauren about the timeline for face to face - currently still several months out.   She did mention that there is at this point a single senior SWA person who is specific to the FA position hiring.  I encourage you to stay with the FA plan and keep communicating on the community.

(we are the first class of FA applicants to have this resource -- I am grateful)

@16fseataFFBK

Christyplagge
Adventurer B

Hey, I hope you had a great interview today. Can’t wait to hear how it went. Such and exciting process.  I had my interview today as well.  I am curious as to when they plan on starting the classes.   In the mean time I’ll keep up with doing the character building during this process. Best of Luck!!  

Have a LUVLY night!!! 

Christy. 

Christy Plagge

Jlcox
Explorer A

Congratulations!!! I understand your excitement . I have not heard back from my application. Fingers crossed, praying,  that I will hear something soon. Good luck to you!! #Love #Live #Laugh

rkadlec
Explorer B

Good Luck!  I am still waiting for the initial phone call.  With 28k applications I'm sure it will take a while.  Wishing myself and everyone else luck!