Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Eager To Hear From You

Rositadealcala6
Explorer C

Good Afernoon. 

I recived a call October 18 to find out if I was still interested in the position, I was so excited and honor that Southwest called me! My answer was a big yes! The lady informed me that it will take from 4 to 7 weeks to get back to me with further instructions.

November 21 I receive a very nice e-mail thank me for my patience and that someone was going to conctact me, I did not recive no more communications since, and even though I am checking my e-mail a few times a day I would like to make sure I did not miss an e-mail from you. 

I am sure you have to go through many applicants however I would like to know that I still have a chance. 

Thank you kindly

Happy Holidays 

Rosa. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Eager To Hear From You

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rositadealcala6,

Thanks for your interest in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant, and congratulations on making it this far in the process! I took a look at your profile in our system and you are still in the que for a phone interview. I apologize for the delays in the process. We appreciate your continued patience as we work through the many candidates for this position. Best of luck as you continue throughout the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Rositadealcala6
Explorer C

Hello Ms. Kelby

You made my day! I was so concerned that I had missed the email or the phone call. I have canceled my vacation just waiting to hear back ftom Southwest but with your confirmation on the que makes it all good and worth it. 

Thank you so much for keeping my dream and hope alive of being part of the Southwest family. Woman Happy

Happy Holidays 

Rosa

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rositadealcala6,

I'm so glad that I was able to provide some helpful information. We certainly don't want you cancelling your vacation -- we all need a little R&R once in a while! Don't worry, if you miss a call from our Recruiters, you will have a realistic time frame to call them back in order to move forward in the process.

Happy Holidays!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

NicoleJ
Explorer C

Same scenario, patiently waiting for a call or email.

Rositadealcala6
Explorer C

Hi Nicolej

Who knows, maybe we will be together in training 😉 Good luck 🍀 

Rosa