Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Email

BiancaP
Adventurer C

Hello everyone!  I received an email stating someone would get back to me in the next 2 weeks for customer service position here in San Diego . It’s been a lil over 2 weeks & nothing . is there some who can look into this ?. I’ve been trying to be patient but the suspense is killing me lol .

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Email

bsmithwmu
Adventurer C

I cannot specify on your particular position or location but there are threads on this forum with "timelines" to give you an idea. Personally, in Phoenix for me, it was a little under 4 weeks to get things to move to next step's' (application to phone interview to video interview took about 4 weeks) which were fingerprint/drug screen email came. I did those the next day. Heard back a week from then (so week 5) that everything cleared and gave me a start date, which was just under 5 weeks out so altogether (for me) just about 10 weeks in total. Just be patient. I understand what you're mental state is, just keep positive vibes and find something useful to do in the mean time to get your head right (meditate, gym, read, bike ride, cooking, or whatever puts you in a good place mentally). 

Good Luck! I will be flying to SD Monday for a mini vacation before I begin SWA ...that's what puts me in a good mindset! 

BiancaP
Adventurer C

Thanks for your input I appreciate it .

Spyduck02
Explorer B

Hello and welcome to the SWA family!

From my application date 05/31/22 to my start date 07/05/22, that's 35 days or 5 weeks.  The answer most of us got from reading a lot of these posts is 4-6 weeks.  I've seen posts where its been over a few months and they're still in the process.  I'm sure a lot of factors like how many other applicants for the same station, your personal background, etc come into play but don't give up and keep checking your email!  I would go a week or two without anything even if I replied to the last email I got (still not replies lol). 

Don't give up and good luck on your process!

-Chris