Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Employment Screening email

CoronadoTexas81
Explorer A

I just received an email that my employment screening has been completed! But also that I may be pending additional info before 100% cleared. And a congratulations for being one step closer to joining the SWA family! I'm so excited! My friend swears up and down that I'm hired, but I'm wondering what additional info may be needed? I can't wait to join this awesome Company!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Employment Screening email

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@CoronadoTexas81  Congratulations on how far you have gone through the employment process with SWA. Possibly you will need to do a drug test?  More background checks?  I'm sure you can't wait to start your new career. Very exciting! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

quincilla
Adventurer B

I received the same email but I had already completed drug test and fingerprints. Have you heard anything back yet?

Juliette01
Explorer C

I am in the same boat. I am constantly checking my email looking for an update. When I check Sterling. It states " Complete Report-Passed"  in the upper left hand corner. 

quincilla
Adventurer B

@CoronadoTexas81 have you heard anything 

Lisakau808
Adventurer C

Congratulations! I too am a new hire and am waiting patiently for the training days and the email from HR telling me how to log in to SWA and fill out my benefits package and info..but so far I keep checking my emails (and spam) but nothing yet..I am pretty sure I am hired (like your friend says) and I am super excited just like you. Hope we both hear something soon. I am so happy to be joining SWA and joining all the cohearts.