Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Employment process

tonimarie00
Explorer C

It’s been a while since I last received an update My drug screen and fingerprint was completed by 12/6 & my employment  screening was completed on 12/21 that was the last update I received I reached out to the two recruiters I had to see what’s next but I haven’t received a response yet my phone number has also changed during the processes I wanted to make sure they didn’t reach out to that number during that time 

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Employment process

tonimarie00
Explorer C

@williamh Hello is it possible you might be able to help me contact my recruiter to see where I am in my employment process it’s been 5-6 weeks since I’ve last heard anything back 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Hey @tonimarie00 - I checked in your application and we're still waiting for clearance to come back from USPS. Regardless, I asked your Recruiter for an update so either they or I will reach back out in the next day or so with a status update! Thanks for your patience 😁

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

tonimarie00
Explorer C

Hi @williamh My recruiter reached out to me earlier this morning and assured my process is going well and almost complete, Thank you for getting back to me 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Awesome!! I'm glad to hear it

Hi! I am one of the Moderators for the Southwest Careers board. See you around the Community!

William
Southwest Careers

myrandarenee28
Explorer C

Hello, William! My name is Myranda Burton and I received my offer email on Nov 12,2021 for customer service in Austin TX. I have been waiting on my background check to be processed and my portable stays still in review. Is there any update or someone I can contact? 

williamh
Employee
Employee

Great! Sorry for the delay, but it's good to hear things are moving

William
Southwest Careers

j-washii
Explorer C

Hi @williamh , I was hired on January 10 to be a ramp agent and did my drug test and fingerprints but did not receive any email or confirmation that it was completed and haven't had any luck with getting in touch with my recruiter. I was hired out of SFO by Lori Rucks. 

victorulloa
Adventurer C

Hi @williamh, I received my contingent offer on January 19th, I still have not received an email regarding my appointment for drug screening and fingerprints. Should I email my recruiter? 

Thanks, 

Victor Ulloa

victorulloa
Adventurer C

I just received an email to schedule my fingerprints and drug test. Please disregard my last post. Thank you!