Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

FA Application Review - "quick rejection"

Fredmehl3
Explorer C

Good Afternoon, I am sure it has been an adventure for you and your team mates.  Thank you for all your hard work yesterday and today!!

I applied yesterday morning while the site was going up and down.  I completed the process about 1500 EST.  I took a snapshot of my dashboard and my status showed "closed completed"  Later yesterday I recieved emails that told me my application was submitted.  

This morning at 0511, I recieved a Thank you but you are not being considered for the position of Flight Attendant.  Have you started the review process already?  I thought it was a quick rejection, given the fact I was a flight attendant for 7yrs and now have over 30 yrs of customer services mostly in the travel and hospitality field.

I am wondering if during the busy traffic yesterday AM, if my application was truly submitted in its entirity.  The status on my dashboard has always been CLOSED-Completed.  On other SWA applications, the submission would go to a "recieved submitted" status and a withdraw button would appear to the far right.

Here are are screen shots from my inflight dashboard, after I was able to complete the application online.

fullsizeoutput_5cb.jpeg 

Can you please verify that my complete application was reveiwed?

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: FA Application Review - "quick rejection"

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Fredmehl3,

Thanks for the question. As Community Moderators, we aren’t able to provide individual feedback or look at individual applications, but we can assure you that our Hiring Team carefully reviews each application that comes through our system.

Kelby
Southwest Careers