Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Feedback please... I have nothing to hide 4 rejections w/employee referral

venisembrown
Explorer C

SWA said first "I have nothing to hide", yes, rejected several times; but faith is the substance of things HOPED for so I'm going to keep the faith. Applied to various positions and rejected. Not sure what else to do especially since an employee referred me. I'm friendly, great sense of humor, flexible and (hearts) SWA what a team we could be.  

To see my dream go down so quickly especially patienlty waited over 8 months for (ELDP) only to be rejected within 48 hours of application submittal very disheartening. However, I'm going to try, try and keeping trying to fly, fly, and keep flying! 

Whether under the wing or above the wing, operations or customer service, I BELONG IN THESE SKY STREETS! 🙂

I (heart) SWA, #yetBelieving #IhaveNothingToHide

VMBrown 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Feedback please... I have nothing to hide 4 rejections w/employee referral

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@venisembrown Just remember that you learn something everytime you apply and don’t get the position.  When the timing is right, you will know and that’s when you are going to soar. Don’t get discouraged, working for SW is a very competitive with thousands of applicants. In my opinion, you are already 2 steps ahead of the next round of applicants because of what learnings you have received to date. 

Good luck, and please continue to do your best. You will get there. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion