Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Fingerprints

Mmorrisonlilly
Explorer C
  • Hi,
  • I applied for the remote customer service position and got an email with a contingent offer. I then received and email saying I should be getting information on doing a drug test as well as getting my fingerprints done. I did the drug test 2 weeks ago but I never received any emails with info on doing my fingerprints. I saw it needs to be completed by tomorrow 11/10 but I haven’t been able to reach anyone who can help me. 
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Fingerprints

bec102896
Aviator A

@williamh  

Do you have any suggestions because I know missing out would not be fun. 

Mmorrisonlilly
Explorer C

They actually just got back to me today and I have my fingerprints scheduled for tomorrow, thank you! 

AzaleaF
Explorer C

We are in the same boat. I have been on pins and needles hoping that I’m in the November 15 class. I submitted all information as soon as I received an email to do so, and I’m packed and ready to go. I’m sending some positive vibes your way and hopefully we will get some good news tomorrow. We are almost there

💙❤️💛

mikeya1344
Explorer C

Hi everyone, 

Where were you all contacted about fingerprints and drug test? Was it via email or phone? I received an offer and was told I was going to need to do those things as well but haven't gotten anything yet and I'm wondering if maybe I missed it but I've been checking my email religiously! 

Mmorrisonlilly
Explorer C

Hi, 

I actually had to contact my recruiter by email. Shortly after i received an email from the Employment Screening Coordinator with the information on getting my fingerprints done, I got those done but now I’m waiting on information training.

TNuts
Frequent Flyer C

I was contacted by the hiring department by phone call to watch my email for a link to set up an appointment for my drug test and finger prints. I had my finger prints done at UPS which was real easy. Congrats on the job offer and welcome to the family! Been with SWA now for 3 months and happy I got back into the airline industry, have met some great people!