Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

First phase interview process - questions

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Fellow FA applicants (and hopefully future SWA family members).... 

I am seeing some feedback of phone interview and such... heartfelt congratulations to all of you! I am curious of the sequence of events. Are you getting email notifications for phone interview scheduling? Or is it a phone call? If it is a phone call, is it a Dallas number? Do they leave a message? I have gotten some “missed calls” from places like New Jersey and Utah and such but never a voice message. I dismiss them as potentially scam calls (or Red Cross that I mistakenly provided my number for future blood donations and they call at least once a week - and three when i get closer to my eligible donation date). Today it occurred to me “what if it is SWA?” I would hate to miss an opportunity if the recruiters reach out via phone and outside of Dallas. Any feedback would be gratefully appreciated! Best wishes to all applicants and I hope to meet one day soon!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman
5 REPLIES 5

Re: First phase interview process - questions

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @KeithPitman,

Our Recruiters will reach out via phone call and will leave a voicemail. If they can't reach you after trying that avenue, they will then follow-up with an email. No need to worry -- our Recruiting process is planned in a way to give multiple Communication touch-points to our Candidates. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Thank you so much @KelbyTansey... that is refreshing indeed! 

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

Blak_jak79
Adventurer C

Morning!! Good question Keith!! 

Thanks Ma Kelly for answering all of our questions!! Thanks for the information once again!! Because I don’t want to miss this great opportunity to be apart of such a great company!! 

S.Buggs!! Have a great day!! 

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@KelbyTansey@KeithPitman

Keith -- thank you for your continued posts on the community..  I recall you being very helpful 2/5!

(I too have not been contacted...I plan to post something FUN and encouraging when it happens -- I think this is the first FA class with the bonus of having the community communication - we are going to know one another before we get to LUV Field)

Kelby -- I am grateful for your response --it is a solution to my post RE: email challenges with service providers  i.e. @comcast.net

I did update my profile and added a gmail address under  Major (other) section.  Might it help applicants and the peoples department if ICIMS had a spot to list alternate e-mail like phone numbers?.... just a thought.

Have a LUV-ly day.

@16fseataFFBK

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Thank you @KimVanderKley... i enjoy the community as well... several people (like yourself) have been helpful and encouraging. I like building relationships and, should things are meant to be in our favor, I’ll look forward to serving with you and others that are in the community. Wishing you the best!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman