Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Application Status

BrandiMichele64
Explorer C

With over 28,000 eager applicants submitting their resumes for the Flight Attendant openings posted in early February, I realize the process will be lengthy.  As I was one of those many thousands, I immediately received confirmation for a successful submission, and then a follow up St Patrick's Day email in March.  Since then, I have not received any correspondence, emails, status updates, etc. Are there any details that can be provided as to a possible timeframe, generally speaking? I'm graciously aware that a personal update would be impossible. 

My sister in law, an extremely enthusiastic flight attendant for over 20 years, is encouraging me "not to give up!" 🙂  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you....

Brandi

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flight Attendant Application Status

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @BrandiMichele64,

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our Team! Unfortunately, we do not have any updates at this time. Our Team is working diligently to make it through all applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We echo the sentiments of your sister-in-law -- don't give up!!!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Flight Attendant Application Status

BrandiMichele64
Explorer C

Thanks so much!