Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Application

Lboyd22
New Arrival

Hi there Southwest team, 

I am trying really hard with the application portal. I’ve been trying again and again for almost two hours. I am unfortunately having numerous issues over and over again. This is not coming from a place of anger just concern! Very hopeful for this job. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix the issue and get my application through. 

Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Flight Attendant Application

bec102896
Top Contributor

@Lboyd22 

A moderator posted on another thread to keep refreshing. The site is functional just running slow and the deadline will be 6pm Central now. 

-Blake

zacharyalan
New Arrival

Any hints or direct links.  Getting internal server error and service unavailable every time.

Thank you

XiaraFlores98
New Arrival

I’ve been trying for two hours now and it’s not only slow but CONTINUOUSLY giving me errors upon accessing the candidates profile I have gotten error after error I’ve been reloading for two hours on multiple devices on and off WiFi . And still nothing , I don’t believe it’s fair they haven’t extended the deadline or giving a work around yet for the people who haven’t had luck getting through. I’ve been waiting this job for as long as I can remember and this is the most disheartening thing I’ve experienced in this field. 

Amfisher03
New Arrival

Same thing with me. It will eventually load, allow me to log in, but the log in takes me back to the temporarily unavailable page. I have a showtime in an hour and will be broken hearted if I'm unable to submit my application due to technical issues.