Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Application

klhernandez13
Explorer C

Hi!

My name is Kelsey Hernandez and I applied to join your team as a flight attendant back in February. I completely understand that the process takes a long time due to the extremely high volume of applications you guys receive, but I am wondering if we will receive any type of update soon. Also I have two new jobs since then, so would you recommend updating my resume? Thank you in advance for your feedback.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Flight Attendant Application

rtbarron
Frequent Flyer A
Solution

Hi Kelsey.

Here's what Kelby, one of the Southwest moderators, told another applicant with a similar question:

Thanks for your interest in joining the Southwest Team! Due to the overwhelming amount of interest in this role, we expect the hiring process to last several months. Candidates will be reviewed in the order which their application was received. You will receive communication from us no matter the decision that is made about your application. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!

Kelby

I would recommend updating your resume to include the two new jobs. You'll have to include them on your application anyway, and, if you're given an offer, Southwest will check them as part of their thorough employment screening.

Good luck to you. It's a long process to become part of the Southwest Family, but definitely worth the wait!