Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Job Description

Zen
Explorer C

Hello,

Is it possible to get a copy of Southwest job description for flight attendant emailed to me. 

Thank you

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Flight Attendant Job Description

franktravel
Aviator B

Here is some useful information 

https://tinyurl.com/y859wtv5

Zen
Explorer C

Thank you for the information.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Zen,

The job description will be up on southwest.com/careers on February 5th. For more information regarding our upcoming Flight Attendant posting, you can click here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

RhondaLauRae
Explorer B

Kelby,

I am in the process (waiting to schedule my face-to-face interview), but want to make sure I am thoroughly versed on the specifics in the job description. Is it possible to find that anywhere? I know that I read through it went the job opened up, and I applied. But, I am having a hard time tracking that down. I definitely know what a flight attendant does (generally), but want to be able to discuss the duties fully if (when) asked. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Rhonda - there is a thread from Kelby entitled “Three days left! Do you have a Warrior Spirit?” (Currently on second page of “Careers” topic)... it has a job description and a “spoiler” with more details.... hopefully that will provide you some insight. 

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

RhondaLauRae
Explorer B

Thank you, Keith! I didn't remember it being in the spoiler, but I will check that now. 

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Might not be exactly what you were looking for... i was just going from memory. Hope it helps a little though!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

RhondaLauRae
Explorer B

It doesn't have exactly what was on the career site when first applying for the position. The recruiter mentioned checking it out, and now I am not sure where to look to find it. Just trying to be uber-prepared. 🙂

KeithPitman
Adventurer A

Gotcha! Sorry about that! Hopefully Kelby (or another moderator) can post it and/or provide a link... i would be interested to read it as well. Best of luck and i hope you (and i) hear positive news soon!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman