Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Job Description

Zen
New Arrival

Hello,

Is it possible to get a copy of Southwest job description for flight attendant emailed to me. 

Thank you

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Flight Attendant Job Description

franktravel
Rising Star

Here is some useful information 

https://tinyurl.com/y859wtv5

Zen
New Arrival

Thank you for the information.

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Zen,

The job description will be up on southwest.com/careers on February 5th. For more information regarding our upcoming Flight Attendant posting, you can click here.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

RhondaLauRae
New Arrival

Kelby,

I am in the process (waiting to schedule my face-to-face interview), but want to make sure I am thoroughly versed on the specifics in the job description. Is it possible to find that anywhere? I know that I read through it went the job opened up, and I applied. But, I am having a hard time tracking that down. I definitely know what a flight attendant does (generally), but want to be able to discuss the duties fully if (when) asked. Am I just looking in the wrong place?

KeithPitman

Rhonda - there is a thread from Kelby entitled “Three days left! Do you have a Warrior Spirit?” (Currently on second page of “Careers” topic)... it has a job description and a “spoiler” with more details.... hopefully that will provide you some insight. 

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

RhondaLauRae
New Arrival

Thank you, Keith! I didn't remember it being in the spoiler, but I will check that now. 

KeithPitman

Might not be exactly what you were looking for... i was just going from memory. Hope it helps a little though!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman

RhondaLauRae
New Arrival

It doesn't have exactly what was on the career site when first applying for the position. The recruiter mentioned checking it out, and now I am not sure where to look to find it. Just trying to be uber-prepared. 🙂

KeithPitman

Gotcha! Sorry about that! Hopefully Kelby (or another moderator) can post it and/or provide a link... i would be interested to read it as well. Best of luck and i hope you (and i) hear positive news soon!

Best wishes!
Keith Pitman