Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Job Posting

Nasiche1029
Explorer B

How do I apply, it ask me for my email but will not let me make a profile after I enter my email address. It is asking for a passcode but I have not logged in. How do I create a new profile and upload to the position 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Nasiche1029,

Thanks for your interest in becoming a Flight Attendant for Southwest!  You can find the answer to your question here.  With the overwhelming amount of interest we had in the posting this morning, we're having a bit of turbulence with the application site and you can find the latest updates here.

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

Nasiche1029
Explorer B

Thank you I see it’s up and I was able to create a profile in the ‘if your not ready to submit application area’ but the job is not available in that portal. It only shows in the front portal is there more then one system for applying Orr is the flight attendant the only one that must be filled out in that specific area which is different from the corporate openings? 

‘I hope this makes sense I’m really trying to apply and see that others have been successful 

Nasiche1029
Explorer B

Success!  The system recognizes email so it would not take my email address. So I had to create a new one. Praise God it’s done

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

We're celebrating with you @Nasiche1029! Thanks for submitting an application.

Kelby
Southwest Careers