Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Job positions

delainekay
Explorer C

Are there any open positions for new flight attendants? If so, where can I apply? I cannot find any postings for flight attendant jobs but am always hearing that they are hiring.  

21 REPLIES 21

Re: Flight Attendant Job positions

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @delainekay,

We are thrilled to hear you're interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant! We have not opened our external Flight Attendant posting anytime in the past year, as we had an overwhelming response to our last posting in August 2016. However, when we open the posting again, we will announce it here prior to posting. You can also check www.southwest.com/careers regularaly for updates, or sign up to receive job alerts via email at workfor.us/southwest on a desktop or by clicking here on a mobile device. We hope to see your application the next time the position is open!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Re: Flight Attendant Job NOTIFICATIONS

Umonique
Explorer C

I just verified that I am currently signed up for notifications of Flight Attendant openings, yet I received NO notification of the February 2018 application opening.  I receive notification of every other opening. Why?

ChristinaBus
Explorer C
Solution

Hello,

Wondering if SW will be hiring Attendants for new flights out or Pain Field Everett?

Thank you

ChristinaAyala
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hello @ChristinaBus@delainekay,

Thanks for your interest in the Flight Attendant role at Southwest Airlines!  While there is not a Flight Attendant base in Everett’s Paine Field, you are welcome to apply for this position by visiting our Career website where you can sign up for job alerts by clicking on any jobs in your area or for which you are interested and putting your email address in the "Get notified for similar jobs".  You can also join our Talent Community by following this link.  We hope to see your application the next time this position is posted!

Best wishes,

Christina Ayala, Southwest Careers Moderator
The Southwest Community

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @delainekay,

If you are still interested in joining our Team as a Flight Attendant, you can find the most recent information regarding our upcoming posting here. We hope to see your application on February 5th!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

glass220
Explorer C

Do we know what time the FA position will go live? I've been up since midnight trying to refresh my profile page! Lol!

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @glass220,

Thanks for your enthusiasm! The position is now live. You can find more information here. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Soñadora
Explorer C

Hi, im very interesting to be part of sw like fight attender. 

I live in Mexico  in Cancún I speak Spanish , english a little bit Italian and French. 

My question is I need to have  American passport to apply to be a flight attendant  or just to apply for work permite and work for sw airlines. 

Thanks for your attention 

regards soñadora 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Soñadora,

Thanks so much for your interest in a Career at Southwest Airlines! A Candidates does not need a passport to apply, but would need a valid passport by the time they start class. Additionally, you must have a valid permit to work in the United States.

Kelby
Southwest Careers