Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job positions

mslana
Explorer C

i was told that there are lots of positions open for flight attendents but when I went to the website and after entering several locations nothing appears to be open i would love to work for southwest

franktravel
Aviator B

The last posting for that job was 2/5/18  The flight attendants job would be listed in the city of Dallas, the Southwest Airlines headquarters. 

Southwest Airlines:

"In order to remain consistent in our hiring practices and to be fair to all applicants, we accept applications for a specific position, and only when the job listing is active on our Careers page."

See current job openings at Southwest Airlines here Careers pagehttps://tinyurl.com/yalmfmzr

You may also want to set up a profile to be notified when jobs become available herehttps://tinyurl.com/y8p82yya

Katster91
Explorer C

Just checking to see when the flight attendant job positions will be posted for 2019?

Passenger1C
Aviator C

@Katster91 have you signed up to be notified when SW does post for FA?  If you have not, read up through this discussion board. 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Katster91
Explorer C

I signed up on Southwest Career page.  Is that correct page. 

Passenger1C
Aviator C

That should be the correct page. 

Good luck! 

SWA Passenger, Community Champion

Katster91
Explorer C

Thank you for your help!!

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@Katster91

The best results is the one you get the email from SWA. This is where you find the jobsite portal and once you find the links that says "Airport Operational Portal", click this link and it should get you there. 

Katster91
Explorer C

Thank you!!

DfDrPepper_23
Frequent Flyer C

@Katster91

You are welcome! Smiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley WinkSmiley LOL