Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Opening Time

Chelsey_Wright
Explorer C

Hello,

I am extremely interested in applying for the Flight Attendant position on the 5th. I am wondering, is there a specific time of day the position will be posted? 

Thank You,

Chelsey Wright 

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Flight Attendant Opening Time

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Chelsey_Wright,

Thanks for your interest in this position! Unfortunately, we are not able to announce the time that the Flight Attendant posting will be opening on the 5th. However, you will find it at southwest.com/careers when it is posted! Best of luck.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Warrior2
Explorer A

Hi

If I have already submitted my Resume for the Flight Attendant Opening should I resubmit it on Feb 5th

Thank you

Maxine

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

FOUR MORE DAYS!!!! I am so excited, like a kid in a candy store❤❤❤❤✈✈✈ Wishing everyone the best of luck😊😊😊

Tracy

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

I am extremely excited to apply as this is my dream to ensure safety and comfort to our passengers for Southwest. I have just updated my profile with resume.  I was wondering, I live on the West Coast how early should I get online to apply? 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @wrverdugo,

Thanks for your excitement over this role! We will not be announcing the specific time the role will open on southwest.com/careers on Monday morning. However, I can let you know that we will be updating here in Community when the role is open. We hope to see your resume on Monday!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

Thank you! So if catch the two hour job application opening....I would just go to the page with FA openings click on the link and sign in and answer the application questions? 

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @wrverdugo,

Correct! When the application is open, you will visit southwest.com/careers, click on the Flight Attendant position, sign in, and answer the application questions.

However, I'm not sure that I am following your question regarding the two hour opening. We will be accepting applications through Wednesday, February 7th at midnight Central time (although, we recommend applying as close to the opening time on February 5th as you can.) 

Kelby
Southwest Careers

wrverdugo
Adventurer C

I was informed you will open the posting for a few hours, but thank you for that clarification. I looking fowarding to applying Monday. 

tracy_thatcher
Adventurer B

I'm like a little girl anxiously waiting for Santa to arrive on Christmas morning!!!!❤❤❤❤ THREE MORE DAYS!!!! ✈✈✈ Thank you again for keeping us up to date. Tracy Thatcher