Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

zdmmom3
Explorer B

Hey Kevin,

Very creative and cute! I'm sure most people can relate to giving up their dreams for their children and now that their kids have grown, want to try to fullfill their own dream of being a flight attendant.Through all of the activities, party planning, homework, volunteering, playing nurse, chauffeur, counselor, fashion designer, atm, coach, career counselors, shoulders to cry on, etc. I'd say we have some great experiences that equip us to be awesome FA's for SWA!

I was a FA many moons ago B.K (before kids) and left to be at home to raise my children. Being a FA was the best job, I've missed it for many, many years, and have regretted it ever since.

For those that are trying to fulfill their dream of being a FA, please stay patient and positive and know that it is all worth it! SWA has always been a very sought after carrier to work for, the employees were always the happiest in the industry!

If you are accepted to training please be very grateful that you are there, it will be tough but you can do it!

Hopefully we'll meet in training in Dallas, TX!

Good luck to All!

Angie Scher

movingwithlaura
Explorer C

Thank you! 🙂

Lorijosvrcek
Explorer C

My Flight Attendant Application says “incomplete” on my dashboard even though I’ve updated and submitted my information several times. Help! What can I do to remedy this problem? 

lenalee72
Explorer B

Thank you for keeping us updated!  I've been able to get as far as the job listing, but when I try to click on the FA job title to apply, it doesn't work . 😞

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @lenalee72,

Thanks for being patient with us, we are working hard to resolve the issue and make sure that all interested applicants have an opportunity to submit their resumes!

lenalee72
Explorer B

Thank you so much! I’m not giving up! 😄

Jauxniece
Explorer A

So exciting this process is!  Thank you @LindseyD for posting this update so we are able to breathe for a moment 🙂  Good Luck to everyone!

- Jauxniece

Atlanta, GA

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

You're welcome @Jauxniece! We here with you! 

jolynch1122
Explorer C

Thank you so much for the current information. I am currently a mid aged educator very interested in making a change in careers. I don't want to miss this opportunity and appreciate knowing you will extend the application window due to this technical difficulty. I will keep an eye out for this to be resolved. 

JoAnn (Rodriguez) Lynch

Nasiche1029
Explorer B

Love our teachers, thank you for all you do.