Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

Audibells
Explorer B

Don't be too nervous! Good luck to you! 

£-Misty D. Thompson 

abigailstone
Explorer B

HUGE thanks to Lindsey, Kelby, and the whole moderating team over there at Southwest for being so patient and helpful with all of us eager beavers!! I feel like we should all collectively bake y'all (and the IT guys we're stressing out right now) a pie or something. (:

For everyone still trying to submit, keep it up! I was getting nothing but errors and the lovely stock photo business woman photo I've named Sharon for hours. I started listening to a Herb NPR interview on YouTube and then my site started responding! He must have sent some good juju to the servers for me. (: Keep soldiering on and you'll get there!

Rosebud95
Explorer C

I am getting a message that the positon is full.  Should I keep trying? 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

wrote:

I am getting a message that the positon is full.  Should I keep trying? 

Hi @Rosebud95,

The position is not full, and we are still accepting applications. You may be experiencing some slowness as a result of the overwhelming traffic coming to the application site at this time. Please refresh and try again!

ariccab
Explorer A

Agreed @abigailstone! Bringing cake to training, lol Smiley HappyHeart

UTBC
Explorer C

chocolate!

LindseyD

@abigailstone,

You've brought a laugh to the entire Community Moderation Team. I'm certain "Sharon" would be very proud of you, and so are we!

melishacordoba
Explorer B

Hi I have been trying since 9 am.  I was able to get to the login page several time but said error in username.  My info is saved to the computer so I was unsure why it said this and continued to try with the same info.  Now it says that I am locked out.  Do you know how long I will be locked out for.  I don't want to miss this opportunity.  Please help.

Melisha Cordoba

LindseyD

Hi @melishacordoba,

We are hearing reports of some folks being able to submit their applications at this time. I encourage you to refresh the page and begin the application process again. We want everyone to have the opportunity to apply, so we will adjust the application window to allow for some extra time.