Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

melishacordoba
Explorer B

Thank you so much.  My dashboard says that I have successfully completed the application but I have yet to receive a confirmation email.  I checked my spam as well.  

Thank you so much for keeping us all updated throughout this process.

-Melisha Cordoba

Jlbeach
Explorer C

It took about 15 min for me to receive a confirmation. It came from:

southwest+autoreply@agents.icims.com

You may want to add it to your safe list.

Good luck! 💙💛

Audibells
Explorer B

Thank you for sharing! I was one of the many that has been trying since nine this morning to get my application and resume uploaded! I was able to complete and submit it by 11am. I have not received an email yet, I'm going over my information that provided to verify it was all correct! I'm so excited for you!

£-Misty D. Thompson 

findaves
Explorer A

Managed to successfully submit the application and get the confirmation email by 10:52am CST, so persistence is the key! Keep trying, folks! You'll get there! I'm really excited to see what comes next! 🙂

QuincyMM
Adventurer C

Ohhhh I can't get in!!!!!

Darina1994s
Explorer A

Lucky you!!!! Best of luck to you.  I've been trying for a while and it's not loading. Did you leave your page open so it can load, or did you have to open a new page every time it wouldn't go through? 

findaves
Explorer A

@Darina1994s I copied the link of every page I made it to in the application and tried going back to the furthest page in a couple tabs and just kept refreshing each of them with that link when it crashed.

Darina1994s
Explorer A

I will do that then! Much appreciated 🙂

CoachVickie
Explorer B

Congrats!!

CoachVickie
Explorer B

Woo hoo Success! I was able to get the application submitted Smiley Very Happy Looking forward to the next steps. If your still having trouble just keep trying!