Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

cdschroder
Explorer C

Keep going! Took me 2.5 hours to get it submitted, but boy does it feel good. Don't give up! 

julisaann
Explorer C

Thank you for keeping us updated!

huskergirl
Explorer C

I would really love this opportunity with Southwest Airlines. I have always wanted to be a flight attendant and I'm at a point in my life where I am flexible and would love to start my new career. I hope  to hear from you soon.Thankyou very much.

NADOWD
Explorer B

So happy I stayed patient and persistent! I finally got to complete the application process! Unbelievably excited for this opportunity! Best wishes to all the applicants! 

darrylcollins20
Explorer C

Thank you, this was helpful with understanding the messages I was getting.

danielamtz85
Explorer C

I been awake sine 7am and i was not able to apply =( Im in El Paso TX.... Please help...

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @danielamtz85,

You may just need to refresh your screen and try again! We've been receiving reports that people have been successfully submitting applications in the last 30 minutes or so (as of 12:57 PM CST).

melissatakas
Explorer C

Waiting has paid off...it's up and working!  Thanks Megan Cumming for beign there texting back and forth all morning!  Best of luck to you as well!  Keep me posted!

ariccab
Explorer A

After being up until 1 am and then again trying this morning for 2.5 hours to apply I finally got through! Thanks SW IT y'all are amazing! Thanks @LindseyD and @KelbyTansey for keeping us posted on everything! Good luck to all furture FA's and see you in the skies 🙂 #persistancepaysoff #nevergiveup SW Luv

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@ariccab

Great News New Arrival.... Ditto to all your comments....I Luv with a completed application we are on 'leg' closer to Class of 2018  -- cannot wait to meet all of you....

@16fseataFFBK