Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Fantastic, @findaves

I'm so glad you got through. Best of luck with your application!

clfyer
Adventurer C

i had been trying to even see the appilication the entire morning and now the application is closed. Im very dispointed 

LindseyD

Hi @clfyer,

The application is still available. You may need to refresh your screen and try again. Best of luck!

Tammy5673
Explorer C

I've been checking as of 7:30 this morning. I sat at my computer until 11:15 trying to get through and wasn't able to. I was able to log in but kept getting the page that says Welcome to your Dashboard. Is this the correct link: https://careers-southwest.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=-435768595

@LindseyDwrote:

Fantastic, @findaves

I'm so glad you got through. Best of luck with your application!

Sheri15
Explorer C

It took me 3.5 hours of refreshing and patiently waiting, but I was finally successful. 

LindseyD

Hi @Tammy5673,

You should be able to see the job posting now. We've been receiving reports of successful application submissions for the last hour. 

vanmomma5
Explorer A

Thanks for the encouragement!!! Proves how awesome the company is ... applicants that are competing for limited jobs are encouraging one another!!! I am still tryng on my phone and laptop!

Ericka_Lulu701
Explorer A

Hello, 

I am still unable to get in to complete an application. Is the system back up yet? 

tludlow
Explorer C

Thank you for the update, I am also unable to log in to submit my application.

*sings Dorrie's song  "just keep trying... just keep trying..."

LindseyD

@tludlow,

It looks like we're seeing some success stories with the application at this time. Hope you're able to get in there and give it another try!