Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

You're welcome, @ariccab. We're happy to help!

marlatt2
Explorer C

Hello

I ran into a few problems during the application process. I was just wondering if you could clear up a concern of mine! I saw that step 6 at the end of the application was an assessment. However, when I logged back in after being kicked out, it wouldn't let me continue my application. The last items I was able to fill out were the disability and veteran status forms. When I tired to get back into the applicaiton, it said it was already submitted and the "continue application" button was no longer there. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on an important step! Thanks so much! 

LindseyD

Hi @marlatt2,

It is normal for step 5 to be the final step on the Flight Attendant application. Step 6 is an assessment that is used for some of our other positions. If you received a confirmation email, your application submission was successful. 

Krisbh
Explorer B
Solution

I was able to submit my application around 12:30! Yay! 

Super excited to complete the first step in this process. 😀

Junegemini04
Explorer C

Hello thanks for letting us know. It’s crazy because I went to start the application process at 930am and it wasn’t even working then thirty minutes into it. Any news you can give us would be great even the smallest detail would be much appreciated. Still says the job listing isn’t available at the moment. Thanks so much 

LindseyD

Hi @Junegemini04,

Thank you for being patient and persistent. We've been receiving reports that folks are able to successfully complete the online application. You may just need to refresh your screen and give it another go. We're working hard to resolve the issue!

Samantha071478
Explorer C

Thank You so much for the update! I was able to successfully complete my application. II look forward to hopefully hearing something. I am looking for a career change and feel I would be a superior ambassador for your brand and provide excellent customer service! I have friends that work with Southwest and say it's like having an extended family and I believe them since Southwest is the Only way I fly.

To the community don't give up patience is a great trait to poses. Good Luck to all!

Best Wishes,

Samantha Schaefer

mikevisser
Explorer C

I've been attempting to access since 6:30 AM Pacific and it has consistently said "the position is not open at this time". What am I missing here? I am so excited to apply!!

Fordhamfx
Explorer C

My Name is Dave Fordham And I am Ready to Apply for this Posting

r-tarleton
Explorer C

Hey there! 

I have been trying since 9AM Central time to apply for this awesome position but cant seem to get through! It's still telling me the position isn't open even though I refresh the page every minute! I'm super excited to apply for this position but I just can't seem to get through! Help!