Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @r-tarleton,

Try this link. It should be working now! Good luck!

DawnM
Explorer B

Oh My Goodness!!!!  I finally got my application in and submitted!!!!!   This could be the beginning of my childhood dream coming true!!!!!!  

Never give up - no matter what!!! 

digzavala
Explorer C

I went back to the posting with the instructions on how to apply and the "click here" link works. I was able to apply very easily. Thank you!

Sheri0813
Explorer C

Hi everyone

I keep trying but as of yet it still says the FA position isn't available. Has anyone had any luck yet

Kaytre55
Explorer C

hi everyone, I got to the last question number 5 clicked name for signature

i went back to dashboard and it states complete/closed. I received an email from southwest that states "your applicated was submitted successfully, thank your for applying"  Your are currently submitted for this job". I guess it was a success. I have been trying since 8am. good luck everyone.

tammym1
Explorer B

YAY!!! I finally got my application submitted...I have been trying for hours....Everyone just keep trying..#GOSOUTHWEST

presence
Explorer C

Hello!

I've been up checking the site and waiting to apply since 3:30am. I cannot seem to access the online application. I understand there were some technical issues. Where do I download/send an application, please?

I'm eager to apply.

I have always loved Southwest as a customer and the heartfulness expressed in their attitude and customer orientation, such as I experienced again on my last flight with Southwest just yesterday!
I want to be a part of making them the most prosperous and successful airline. Southwest sets a positive example of what other airlines and coporations ought to strive for, as happier empoyees focused on making customers happier, creates a happier and more peaceful planet! 

Appreciatively,
Nicole Brandt

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @presence,

Try this link. It should be working now!

Sharyngallant
Explorer C

Success Heart Heart Heart  I was able to submit my application!  Took a while to refresh but super happy I was able to complete... feeling the LUV now that it's done Heart  Best wishes to all Smiley Very Happy

dedemessner
Explorer C

I have been trying to submit all morning and even got a screen that said I had successfully submitted and would receive and email to confirm.  No email has been sent and my dashboard states I have not applied for any positions.  Now restarting the process and the job listing is gone.  Hopefully I just need to keep trying.