Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

JC34
Explorer A

@LindseyD

I hate to be a pest, but after the difficulty getting in, I fear something maybe amiss.  I was on step 5 portal 2/2 and I proceeded as qued...but instead of step six, my application was submitted and received.  Would I be able to submit if not completed?  I am hoping step 6 was the actually submission that appears on my dashboard.  Praying I didn't get "glitched" by the glitch!

Thanks in advance @LindseyD

JC

zdmmom3
Explorer B

I had the same thing happen. Hopefully nothing was missed. So excited for the opportunity to become a SWA FA! 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @zdmmom3,

See my response to @JC34!

zdmmom3
Explorer B

Hi @LindseyD,

Thank you so much for all of your hard work helping everyone today! You deserve the title of Saint for all of your patience!

Hope you have a nice relaxing evening planned!

Thank you!

Hope that we will be co-workers soon!

Angie

LindseyD

We're happy to help, @zdmmom3 - that's what the Community is for! Big shout out to @KelbyTansey and @ChristinaAyala for fielding questions today as well. We can't wait to welcome all our new "Cohearts" to Southwest Airlines!

LindseyD

wrote:

@LindseyD

I hate to be a pest, but after the difficulty getting in, I fear something maybe amiss.  I was on step 5 portal 2/2 and I proceeded as qued...but instead of step six, my application was submitted and received.  Would I be able to submit if not completed?  I am hoping step 6 was the actually submission that appears on my dashboard.  Praying I didn't get "glitched" by the glitch!

Thanks in advance @LindseyD

JC

Hi @JC34,

No worries - nothing is amiss! It is normal for step 5 to be the final step in the application process. We do not use assessments (as mentioned in the application form) for Flight Attendant applications. Best of luck!

Ericka_Lulu701
Explorer A

Hello, @LindseyD

What if you are applying and don't see a location? Or if you don't see an opening for a specfic base?

LindseyD

Hi @Ericka_Lulu701,

Good question. The posting will be listed for Dallas. Bases are assigned once intial training is complete. Base assignments will depend on Operational need and availability. 

Ericka_Lulu701
Explorer A

@LindseyD

Awesome thank you for everything!!

Robberknobber
Explorer C

I can finally see the job position for Dallas and i click on it.  Then the page for applying comes up and I click apply.  Then it asks me to log in.  How do I log in if I have never applied?

I did it upload a resume and set up that part.  But when I am on there the job posting isn't there.