Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Robberknobber,

For step-by-step instructions on the application process, please see @KelbyTansey's post here.

sflutra
Explorer C

Is this position open now?

Darina1994s
Explorer A

Hello! yes, it is 🙂 Best of luck!

LindseyD
Hi @sflutra,

Yes, the Flight Attendant position is now posted.

bbriggman3
Explorer C

@LindseyD Is there any way you can post the link again? Iam very excited to join this team and have been trying to apply since 7:30 am! thank you in advance

kayliegh88
Explorer C

Hi!

That application process zipped by much faster than I anticipated! I expected to have to hand type in a 10 year work history, and all my previous mailing addresses... I didn't even see a spot for references.. Did I miss a huge part of the process or is it just that streamline now? Smiley LOL hehe

Thanks SO much!

LindseyD

Hi @kayliegh88,

Nope, we've made that "first step" of the process as easy as possible! If you are selected to move forward, there will be plenty more questions to answer!

Audibells
Explorer B

Hey Lindsey,  

I apologize if I'm repeating a question that may have been asked of you many times this morning, but, can everyone expect an email from southwest or just a select few? Also, when about can we expect it?

Again, I know it must have been a hectic day seeing how Southwest Airlines has not had an open application for external applicants in 2 years! So thank you for taking the time to respond to all of us!

£-Misty D. Thompson 

LindseyD

Hi @Audibells,

Yes, everyone can expect to receive an email, whether they have been selected to move forward or not. Currently, the system is experiencing very heavy traffic and emails may be delayed.

Audibells
Explorer B

Perfect! 

❤️