Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

Tgmack
Explorer C

Thank you for the updates. How long will the extension be?

EllenOutWest
Explorer C

Yee gads... been trying for 2+hrs (out here in CA) to access the job posting - but no luck!

JC34
Explorer A

I finally got through!

Hopefully the application was finished as I seemed to be on step 5/6 when it declared I had submitted it....hmm

trishbaxter
Explorer C

@JC34, I had the same thing happen to me on step 6, page 2/2.  I wonder if there's a way to look at it again....  Withdrawing and reapplying seems a little too drastic--and scary

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

wrote:

@JC34, I had the same thing happen to me on step 6, page 2/2.  I wonder if there's a way to look at it again....  Withdrawing and reapplying seems a little too drastic--and scary

@trishbaxter@JC34,

You do not need to withdraw and reapply. It is normal for step 5 to be the final step for the Flight Attendant application. 

tludlow
Explorer C

Hi Ellen,

I hope you were able to get your application submitted! I have to share a smile with you - when I read your post  I had to giggle since I haven't heard (or read as the case may be) the term "Yee-gads!" in forever! My mom used to say that all the time as a kid growing up! Thanks for the smile this morning!

Best of luck!

Tracy 

LindseyD

@EllenOutWest,

We've been receiving reports that candidates are successfully completing the application process. I recommend refreshing your screen and giving it another go!

bbriggman3
Explorer C

I am also in CA and have been trying since 6:30 am iur time, and have not had any luck!!!

Please help

fusciardi
Explorer C

Hi Lindsey.

I have read what you posted here..I have been able to get to the job postings and the flight attendant one has been taken down..If I am understanding correctly by your post, it will be reposted for the application period specified?

Thank you

LindseyD

Hi @fusciardi,

We know that some people have had trouble accessing the Flight Attendant posting this morning. We are working to resolve the issue and we are still accepting applications.