Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

Lexiemakenna99
Explorer C

Hi, Im also trying to apply for the flight attendant postion. Will we get notified once its back up and working? Thank you so much 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Lexiemakenna99,

Great question, thanks for posting! We will post updates here on the Southwest Community as they become available. 

lin_k_conrad
Explorer B

Hi @LindseyD

It took some time and a lot of re-loading, but I believe my application was successfully submitted. I am concerned. I was in the middle of completing Portal Specific Form 2/2 when the site went down. When the site reloaded, it had said I had successfully submitted my application. I wanted to know if there was a way I had correctly check the box and signed. Would I be able to review it or would someone be able to check? I would hate to get rejected because of a missed check box.

Thanks,
Lin

LindseyD

Hi @lin_k_conrad,

Thank you for submitting your application! If you receive a confirmation email from agents.icims.com, it means that your application went through. 

goaliebob30
Explorer C

Good Morning:  I am unable to access the web site to apply for the flight attendant.  I read your post but I am concerned that I will not be able to apply.  Any suggestions for me to help me apply.

Regards
Bob

Darina1994s
Explorer A

Good moring! So I just got done with my application. It wouldn't load for while, so I opened as many tabs as I could, and just kept refreshing each one of them. It took me about 20 min, but then finally it worked. Try it. Good luck 🙂

LindseyD

Great news, @Darina1994s!

Thank you for your patience and persistence. Best of luck!

Darina1994s
Explorer A

Thank you!!! have a wonderful day 🙂

Darina1994s
Explorer A

Good morning! So I just got done with my application. It wouldn't load for a while, so I opened as many tabs as I could, and just kept refreshing each one of them. It took me about 20 min, but then finally it worked. Try it. Good luck 🙂

LindseyD

Hi @goaliebob30,

Try this link, it should work now. Good luck!