Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

AllieJay124
Explorer C

Thank you so much for your response!! I have since received a follow up email confirming that I had successfully submitted my application. I am so very nervous because this is something most feel is made for me☺️ And I hope I am considered for the journey. 

kmlipinski
Adventurer C

I recieved a confirmation email stating that I applied for thr FA position. But, now my dashboard states I did not apply for any position. Is that the case with other prospective flight attendants?

I was not in the correct dashboard. All is well! Just waiting patiently 🙂

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @kmlipinski,

In order to see your submitted Flight Attendant application on your dashboard, you will need to log in to the specific Flight Attendant portal here to access the correct dashboard. Best of luck!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Jauxniece
Explorer A

Thank you @KelbyTansey for this answer!!!  Back to the anticipatory wait knowing my app was recevied and is in process.  6 hours of refreshing the page for the one-time a year open window was TOTALLY worth it!  Whew!

mikevisser
Explorer C

To everyone receiving the message that the application is not open:

I went to the "job search area" and searched for flight attendant and was then able to find the job posting. Give it a try!!! I was able to complete that application from there.

Cheers and much luv!!!

KimVanderKley
Frequent Flyer C

@hurricanebitsy

Hi I recall reviewing a post by @KelbyTansey that the position did not have an upper limit of application just a during of open not to be less than 48 hours...

Check her posts

@16fseataFFBK

clfyer
Adventurer C

IF YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE POST, 

Making sure you are looking at the page that has the "Flight of your life"  picture at the top and the link to this forum. When I was searching under my my dashboard under career oportunities, it would not load the application. when I went back to the main page withthe "flight of your LIfe" at the top and started refreshing there, it came up!!! finished my app

LuvAustin
Explorer C

Thank you soooo much!!!  That did the trick for me!

Hugs

Kelli

JC34
Explorer A

@LindseyD

Where my app submitted before it seemed finished...and it was accepted and processed according to my dashboard...should I withdraw and start over in the event the tech issues had cut me off and submitted without finish?  Or if it shows as accepted, Am I to assume it is completed satisfactorily in a sense that all steps were complete? Yes...I am worried!

thanks again!

JC

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @JC34,

You will know for certain that your application was completed when you receive a confirmation email. We recommend that you add agents.icims.com to your "safe senders" list, and keep an eye on your spam and junk mail folders just in case it ends up there.