Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Opening

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Katherine0113,

Absolutely! We would love to see your application.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

caly1110
Explorer C

Hello ladies I wanted to know if you all can help me out in this progress. Im from El Paso Tx. how does it work in the hiring process. I really enjoy flying and helping others. Help?

LisaLewis
Explorer A

I believe the process for taking applications for flight attendants is closed for this round. I am not sure when it will be open again. I am going to suggest that you ask the mediators of this group. They will have more information for you. Good Luck in the process 🙂

Melina7777
Explorer C

@LindseyDwrote:

Hello Southwest Community,

We are excited to see the enthusiastic interest in the Flight Attendant posting that went live Monday, February 5 at 9:00 AM CST! The application site was overwhelmed by the initial traffic, and we are working diligently to resolve the issue. Don't worry, once the site is back online, we will extend the application period accordingly.

Good Morning Fellow Earthlings, 

I received an email at 3am thanking me for my interest and telling me i wasn’t considered at this time. Is it normal to hear back so soon? @LindseyD

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Melina7777,

Any official communication regarding the status of your application will come from a “southwest+autoreply@agents.icims.com” email address. If this is what you see in the header of your email, it is legitimate communication from our Hiring Team.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

chanebanks14094
Explorer C

Hi,  I applied for the Flight attendant position on Monday the 8th. It showed I had applied but I have not heard anything since then. I am trying to get an understanding of the process.

Chanel.

Prettyc1
Explorer C

Hello I'm very excited about applying I work at Midway airport in the restaurant called The Market I'm trying to apply but it's no positions that's available 

Cherlina10
Explorer C

Hello!

Tried to apply on line for some reason can't get in to it.

Cherlina

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Cherlina10,

You can access the job posting through this link. We hope to see your application soon!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

keeplearningfun
Explorer C

I applied for ths position on Feb 5th.  I believe it went through around 11:00 with an emplyee referal.  I never received a confirmation email but on the dashboard it says that my application has been received and i was given a confirmation number.  I have heard that phone calls have already begun for some of the first that were able to submit their app.  I also kno that the system went down and there was a problem with sending email confirmations.  Many have already went to review. Is there a way I can confirm that it was received?