Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Flight Attendant Job Posting

Akalman
Explorer C

Is there anything specfic you have to do to search the flight attendant position?  I have already

made a profile do i need to be login in to search or can you just seach from the inflight home page?

Thank you 

Angela Kalman

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Akalman,

You can use this link to go directly to the job application. 

srdaniell
Explorer C

I finally got mine submitted after 2.5 hours!! Don’t give up it will eventually let you get to the end!! 👌✈️

Cattrull17
Explorer B

I am getting really nervous because the site is not up yet, I've been trying for 4 1/2 hrs, will it ever come back up? Do I keep it on the site and just reload or start a new browser every time?

srdaniell
Explorer C

I kept mine on the screen that kept saying “temporarily out of service” until it logged me out. Then that’s when I would have to log back in and had to do that several times. It took 2.5 hours but I finally got to the end. Don’t give up!! I read somewhere they are taking applications through the 7th. 

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Cattrull17,

You can use this link to go directly to the job posting. It should be available now. 

Cattrull17
Explorer B

Hi Lindsey, i’m Still waiting to hear something for the FLT Attendant position. Can you tell me how to ck the status. I am a former employee so I know it takes time, but I just don’t wanna miss out. Do I keep up with it by using the Portal?

Thanks, Cathy T

Re: Regarding the FLT Attendant position

Cattrull17
Explorer B

Hi Lindsey, i’m Still waiting to hear something for the FLT Attendant position. Can you tell me how to ck the status. I am a former employee so I know it takes time, but I just don’t wanna miss out. Do I keep up with it by using the Portal?

Thanks, Cathy T

Re: Regarding the FLT Attendant position

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Cattrull17,

We are thrilled that  you are interested in returning to Southwest! You can check your application status for this role by using the specific Flight Attendant portal found here. We also recommend keeping an eye on your email, including your inbox and your spam/junk box. Best of luck throughout the process!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

tigerjod05
Explorer C

Will you be re-opening this today?