Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight Attendant Opening

beckyann
Explorer C

I applied for the Southwest Flight Attendant position on Febuary 5th however I still have not heard anything back. How long should I expect it to take to hear something back regarding my application?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Flight Attendant Opening

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @beckyann,

Thank you for your interest in this role and for your application! Due to the overwhelming number of application we received for this position, response times are expected to be longer than usual. It could be anywhere from a few weeks to several months, depending on where you are in the applicant pool. For more information on our process, you can check out our FAQs located in the "Spoiler" tag on the first page of this post. We appreciate your continued patience!

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Yvonee
Explorer C

Hi Ms. Tansey,

I just wanted to let you guys know that you are all doing a fantastic job with all the quick responses to our questions! And hope to hear back soon regarding my application for a flight attendant position. I AM super excited to be one of the lucky ones that was able to submit an application, all thanks to my wonderful friend and co-worker of yours that referred me. She was my Boss back in the day, and now I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to work with her again, but this time in this fabulous company that she calls home. Thanks everyone, for all you do!!

Respectfully,
Yvonee Rosales

KelbyTansey
Employee
Employee

Hi @Yvonee,

Thanks for your enthusiasm and continued patience! Best of luck throughout the process.

Kelby
Southwest Careers

Yvonee
Explorer C

Thank you Ms. Tansey! 😄